0 votes
by NOOB (100 points)
The Rules of Life: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life
The expanded edition of "The Rules of Life: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life" by Richard Templar is a good read for practical, motivational, and inspiring information on how you can live. knights templar cross says in the event you follow these rules, you'll feel better, you will be a greater friend, partner, and parent, understanding that you'll leave the world an improved place. I think he's right, this also book of rules is an excellent handbook of how you can live, the way to treat people, and how you can be a greater an affiliate society.
I'd already browse the expanded edition of Richard Templar's "The Rules of Work: A Definitive Code for Personal Success," so I pretty much expected many same, and that is what this book contains. If you like one of them books, you will probably take pleasure in the other. If you don't like one, skip the other as they are similar. Similar for the reason that they include short essays on Templar's "Rules." This book, "The Rules of Life," contains 106 such rules, split into four parts. These parts cover these general areas: Rules for You, Partnership Rules, Family and Friends Rules, and Social Rules.
I liked the ebook as the rules seem sensible, and Templar acknowledges that each rule is probably not for all. However, following these rule, or at least trying to, will surely improve one's life. And yes, some are incredibly simple and maybe you have heard them out of your mother once you were young, for example rule number 56 "If you simply can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." But that's why this book so excellent. It is essentially reminding us of several stuff that we probably know, such as the consider, or even more likely, don't put into action, nearly enough. At least I know I don't follow a few of these rules typically as I'd like.
So looking over this book reminds us of things we should do, ways we have to act, and the way we need to treat others. If we think of these rules, and then act in it, we undoubtedly will enjoy many reap rewards where those who don't stick to the suggestions on this book will fall short and turn into more remorseful about failed relationships, unrecognized potential, along with a general dreary outlook on servings of life.
Each rule fills two pages, and so on the next page you will find there's box which has a key point in large print. Templar puts in personal examples and throws inside a bit of humor every now and then, making this an simple and easy , enjoyable book you just read. I really believe Templar is appropriate when he states the trick alive relies on choice, and I do believe the guidance with this book will help readers make better choices.
I suggest a person look at this book as I did, knowning that only agreed to be a couple of rules at the same time at most of the, and then reflect a little on what the rule might best serve you. Some rules you may would like to dismiss, which's okay. With 106 good suggestions, just implementing a portion ones will make an improvement that you experienced. Absorb and implement those that are useful and applicable for your situation and initiate to call home better, happier and be more productive.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to ED | Community, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.